Thank you for choosing Funtastic Inflatables for your event. We are excited to serve you! Our staff and products are certain to provide you with the best experience possible. In order to achieve that goal, please read the following information carefully. Contracts and documents are created for your specific event and outline everything that you need to know!
Safety Requirements for Inflatables
Failure to follow these rules may result in injury.
- Supervision by a qualified attendant is required at all times.
- The ride must be securely tied down at all times.
- The blower requires a Ground Fault protected circuit (GCFI)
- Keep children away from the blowers at all times.
- Do not use and immediately deflate the ride, if winds exceed 15mp.
- Do not enter inflatable when wet it maybe slippery and may cause injury.
- Persons with mental or physical impairments should not be allowed to use this ride.
- Remove shoes, eyeglasses and any sharp objects before entering.
- No food, drink, gum, pets or silly string.
- Somersaults, diving, piling on, wrestling or rough play and flips are prohibited.
- Play away form others and away from the sides and entrances/exits.
- Keep hands off the nets
- Do not jump onto or off the ride.
- Do not attach anything to the inflatable(No tape, sip ties, string or staples)
- Exit immediately if the unit begins to lose air.
- Maximum number of riders is 10
- Maximum weight limit is 1000lbs.
Play safely and have fun!
How to Make a Reservation for Funtastic Rentals & Entertainment
- Call 877-654-5867 to make your reservation.
- We will mail, email or fax your documents.
- It is necessary to SIGN and mail, fax or email all documents you have received prior to your event along with your deposit.
- Please make a copy for reference if necessary.
Deposits are required and will be outlined in your contract, and are 30% of the total cost. Please mail your deposit in the amount specified on your contract by the due date to confirm your event. THE REMAINING ACCOUNT BALANCE SPECIFIED ON THE CONTRACT IS DUE NO LESS THAN 14 DAYS PRIOR TO YOUR EVENT. Payment will not be collected at time of delivery unless prior approval has been given. Payments may be made at our office, please call for office hours. We will give a full refund upon cancellation, up to 14 days prior to event. If you cancel less than 14 days prior to event, you will NOT be refunded for your event at all.
Funtastic Inflatables accepts MasterCard, Visa, Discover, checks and cash. There is a $50 fee for returned checks.
Delivery and Set Up
CHECK YOUR CONTRACT CAREFULLY. Delivery will be exactly as stated on the contract. Though we make every effort to correctly enter your event into our system; if there are any errors, it is your responsibility to contact the office by phone immediately to make the necessary changes. Deliveries are scheduled by our office between 6AM and 1PM. Pick-ups are started at event end time or scheduled by us for pick-up after the event ends. You will be contacted will your delivery time 1-2 days prior to your event.
It is necessary to have electricity to operate the inflatable units. The unit must be within 100 feet of an electrical outlet. For your event we will need a minimum of one to possible three open circuits. If the event is located at a park, please check with the park to verify that power is available for use and that inflatable units are allowed. We do have generators for rent in the event power is unavailable.
If you are renting a slide, an obstacle course, the Jurassic Adventure, or dunk tank, the driver must be able to drive the truck to the location where it will be placed. If the event is inside, all doors they are to go through must be double doors without a center bar.
If you are renting a dunk tank you must to have the means to fill it, and it must be placed in a location where it can be drained after your event.
If you are renting a sno kone machine, it is your responsibility to supply the ice. We can provide guidelines on the amount of ice needed for your event. Please call the office toll free at 877-654-5867 if such information would be beneficial.
Inclement Weather Policy & Refunds
If conditions are not too severe, we will give you the option of keeping the event reservation or canceling the event on the day of your event only. If you decide to keep the rented unit(s) for the term of this Rental Agreement, there will be no refunds once the unit is set up. Should you decide to cancel your event, your deposit will be kept as a rain check and used when rescheduling your event. It is good for up to one year from the date of event. After one year, your rain check will expire.
Please do not hesitate to call us at 877-654-5867 with any questions you may have. You can also check out our Frequently Asked Questions page.